Business Analysis for Graduates: 1 Day
This Business Analysis for Graduates course is ideal for graduates of any discipline who are considering business analysis as a career. Your degree does not have to be in Business Studies or in Information Technology. All graduates of any discipline are welcome.
Business analysis is a fast growing activity which is becoming more and more important in today’s changing world. Regardless of the kind of organisation you join, the skills required in business analysis are extremely useful. Business analysts of various types are becoming more and more sought after. It is also well-paid as a profession and both permanent staff and contractors perform the role.
This course introduces the kinds of techniques that you will use when you start your first role as a Junior Business Analyst. We explain the different types of business analyst jobs. The training includes the following topics:
- The role of a business analyst
- Qualities and competencies of a business analyst
- Junior, senior and expert business analysts
- Does a business analyst always have to work in IT?
- The career path of a business analyst
- Project lifecycle
- Requirements gathering
- Investigation techniques
- Documenting techniques
- Tools for business analysts
- Business processes
- Data techniques
- Further training and qualifications available.